Thursday, April 28, 2011

About this Blog



So a few weeks ago I applied and was chosen by the CBC to be part of their Your Take Community Blogger Team for the 2011 Election we were given instructions / general guidelines about what is appropriate for posting, make sure we are not defamatory etc. It was mine and other bloggers understanding that basically as long as we didn't post anything slanderous then we could count on our posts being posted well I and others on the team I have talked to have found that they will not post opinions that might challenge theirs. I have talked to the Production Team at CBC about my concerns and was assured it was not a matter of censorship but still some posts have continued not to be posted including the original one that began my concern. So after 2 weeks I have decided to start this blog and post what they won't and let you decide why they might not of wanted it published. BTW I am fiscally and socially conservative by nature but am not supporting any party in this election as I am feeling disaffected by the Conservatives as they try and move away from their conservative base towards the centre. So I approached this election deciding since I couldn't really agree with any of the Parties that I would vote for the Candidate in my riding who came and talked to me who I most liked or felt most comfortable supporting. None came so when I voted in the Advance Poll last Friday I used the Eeny Meeny Miney Moe method of choosing who I would vote for because I do believe I had a responsibility to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment